zaterdag 30 juli 2022

Moments of Motherhood Layout for ***Celebr8***!!

  Goodmorning lovely friends, 

Today I give you some inspiration with the gorgeous "Family Ties" collection by Celebr8  This collection has lot's of wonderful word strips like all the Celebr8 collections have. For this layout I used a picture of my beautiful kids having a little moment. I had so much fun creating this layout it is a little busy for my normal style but I love how it turned out. 


The flowers are all handmade with these amazing papers a very time consuming but relaxing thing to do. This is such a pretty collection because it has such amazing sentiments. I added some mould hearts as a extra element. The background I wrinkled a lot and then I added some white gesso on the outer edges and in the middle.




I also did some stitching and lots of layering on my layout and I used a bunch of sentiments on my layout. 




Celebr8 products used: 

 I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten