maandag 1 augustus 2022

Wonderful Day Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!!!

Hello Lovely Friends!
 Happy 1st of August to you today I bring you some more inspiration. This time I used several collections for the background I used the darker sheet of the Woods collection. I stitched around the edges on that sheet and later on I added a stencil. To matt my picture I used a leftover from the "Bright & Soft" collection and the rest of my layout was created with the "Sapphire Days" collection another favorite of mine. 

Wonderful Day: 

For this layout I did a lot of fussy cutting for me this layout was very quickly created normally it takes me about five to six hours to make a layout but this one was within three hours {fussy cutting excluded} 




I finished my layout by adding a bunch of butterflies from the butterflies sheet and to give my stencil work a little more demension I added nuvo crystal drops on it randomly and at the end I sprayed with some white spray. 




Scrap And Me papers used:

  
  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment. Have a wonderful week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten