vrijdag 29 juli 2022

Spring Smile Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!!

 Hello Lovely Friends! 
I am still so delighted that I am part of this wonderful design team these papers are so freaking pretty that I am in scrapbooking heaven everytime I am in my scraproom. Spring Purple has to be my alltime favorite for sure. I really wanted to scrap this picture of Abbey for a while now and the "Spring Purple"collection was the perfect fit for it. 

Spring Smile: 

I really love the look of wrinckled papers on my layouts the papers of ScrapAndMe are perfect for that technique. The big flower is handmade what I really like to do although it's very time consuming I find it very relaxing. On the background of my layout I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine and I used a stencil fot more intresting parts on my work. 



I love to add clocks to my work so I did here I was a little inspired by the newest moulds that where just released. I also added some mould hearts which I painted with purple acrylic paint & some wax. I cut out the word spring to add to my layout from the cover of the collection pack. For the finishing touch I added paper clips, art stones, lace and jute cord. I also did a lot of fussy cutting here. 



Scrap And Me papers used:

  
  
  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment. Have a great day ;-) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten