donderdag 22 februari 2018

Timeless Beauty Layout for ***Maja Design***

Well hello there everyone,
Today it's me again on this lovely blog to show you a layout I have created with the newest collection. I really enjoy creating with it because it's so versatile. Lately I am hooked on vintage pictures especially from vintage clothing but also lace umbrella's, beautiful hats with flowers and amazing dresses they made in the sixties and before and after...so I thought why not make a layout with it, it totally went great with the colors of the "Celebration"collection and the new flowers from 49 and Market what a wonderful combination that is right?

Timeless Beauty: 
For the background sheet I used the Party bs sheet on that sheet I added some script stamp and later on I added a brick stamp after that I used some pink spray and to soften that up I sprayed with white too. The I ripped the sheet with the flowers "Good times"up and added them on both side the left a little smaller then the right one behind the flower sheet I also ripped the pink sheet to create more demension.




The chipboard I added was already black I just used my waxes on them the give them a shimmer and more depth and also a little color so they would not look out of place. I also used my favorite stencil on my background and at the end I added some crystal drops by nuvo in the color antique rose {which is my favorite} on that same stencil on the round parts that is....




Maja Design papers used: 
Celebration: Party, The Table is Set, Good Times and the 6x6 paper pad.

   
Thank you so much for your visit I hope I have inspired you to play with your Maja Design papers you have in you stash or even order new products I have used here. 
Love xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten