zaterdag 17 februari 2018

That Spunky Attitude Layout for ***49 and Market***

Hi there and welcome back,
Today I have something totally different to share then I normally make, this time it's a masculine layout and I used some of the Laser Cut Shapes Archival Boards to compliment my layout. The picture I used is one of my husband way back in time when he was around the age of 11 he was always into army things like he still is {now he is a gamer playing world of tanks}. Although it was really hard to not use flowers I think it worked out just fine.

That Spunky Attitude: 
On the background I randomly added Gabi's Patterned Texture Stamp Set, then I inked all around the edges of my page after that I used a stencil and added some sprays. I had great fun in making this layout all the chipboard pieces are treated with the new rust paste sets by finnabair at the end I also added some of the burlap ribbon.







49 and Market products used: 
Vintage Artistry -Tattered, Rusty Autumn - Enchanted & Reminiscent, Burlap Ribbon Roll - Cream, Gabi's Patterned Texture Stamp Set, Laser Cut Shapes Archival Board - Remember Today {black} & Timeless {black}.

Other products used: 
Dusty Attic chipboard, Stencils, Crackle Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays, Stamps, Rust Paste Military & Camouflage sets, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink, Waxes.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely day.

1 opmerking: