vrijdag 20 oktober 2017

Perfect Moment Layout for ***Maja Design***

Hi sweet friends,
It's been lovely weather here in my country up to 25 degrees eventhough, all the leaves are falling from the trees and we have the prettiest colors of Autumn it is nice to not wear you jacket again in October. Sadly it was for just three days because today it's raining again. For today I have a 12x12 layout using two pretty Maja Design collections "Summertime" & "Denim & Friends" and I am showcasing Camilla her twins {I can not get enough of using their cute pictures <3 }....These pictures are taken in Venice, a city I would love to visit someday.

Perfect Moment: 
I have also used some of the monochromes of Denim & Friends {the aqua sheet}....I treated my chipboard with different mediums such as wax, gesso, rust paste, ink & spray. I stamped on my background with different clear stamps by 49 and Market also the flowers are by the same company.









Maja Design papers used: 
Denim & Friends - Fashion, Summertime - Wind in my hair, Glittering water & Gives me joy.
851-Gives-me-joy-bs 853-Wind-in-my-hair-bs 914-Fashion-bs
 855-Glittering-water 922-Mono-Denim-Aqua
Thank you so much for your visit today I sure hope I have inspired you to play with your amazing products you have in you stash or even order new products I have used here.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten