dinsdag 17 oktober 2017

Happy Moments Layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***The Dusty Attic***!

Hello lovely friends,
Oh how I am in love with the new "Rusty Autumn"collection by 49 and Market when I got them last week I had to start right away because my hands where itching to create. This collection has such rich colors that I know you will love it too...for this layout I went for the green, grey and blue tones in it which are just gorgous. First I altered the background with paste that I colored with Lindy's spray and added a stencil by The Dusty Attic then I used just white paste for the script stencil.

Happy Moments: 
The chipboard I treated with just white gesso, embossing powder, rust paste and wax, at the end I added some mini prills to give my layout more dimension. This was such a happy layout to create { I had a big grin on my face the whole time} and with all de products 49 and Market offers it takes you less time to create something spectacular. The pictures had a big part in it to for sure.







49 and Market products used:
Rusty Autumn: Reminiscent & Charming, Floral Mixology Pina Colada, Blossom Blends Bluebell, Garden Seeds Bluebell, Cottage Blooms Cotton, Garden Bloom Alabaster, Garden Vine Alabaster.
      
The Dusty Attic products used: DA1744, DA1510, DA1747, 49 and Market - Happy Moments.


Other products used: Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely day and week.
Love

1 opmerking: