vrijdag 21 oktober 2022

The Place I Call Paradise layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!

 Hello lovely creative friends, 

For today's inspiration I created a 12 by 12 layout with the new "Beauties" collection. I think that collection is my new favorite for sure because it's so very versatile. You can make Christmas cards, summer layouts, baby layouts and so much more. I made a layout with a picture of our summer vacation this year in Greece Abbey her first one. 

The Place I Call Paradise:

I made the flowers with some of the amazing dies ScrapAndMe offers, I really enjoy making my own flowers since they coördinate so well with the papers. I was making this layout for the challenge this month but I didn't finish intime so that's why I post now. I used that cat graphic I think it's such a cutie 






Scrap And Me papers used:

 

  

 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment. Have a great & creative weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten