dinsdag 18 oktober 2022

Cheeky I Love You Layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!

  Hello sweet creative souls, 

For today I am going back in time a little because when the new "Beauties" collection arrived at my doorstep I really needed to use a baby picture of Abbey with this amazing phrase by 2Crafty Chipboard. 
"I love you more than the sun the moon and all the stars" 
The phrase was treated with two layers of white gesso and then some white embossing powder the same as I did with the word cheeky. I also separated the phrase in four pieces to make it more the focal point on my layout next to my picture. 

Cheeky I Love You:

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Foliage Set 10
I Love You More Than Title 
Fancy Set 1 Borders `
Mini Word Set 4



The leaves are treated with one layer of white gesso and then with some spray which I added three times and I used a whipe to take away the excess and dried with a heat tool. I did the same with the border piece. 


The flowers are handmade with some new dies I just purchased. I also did a bunch of fussy cutting for this layout. On the background I did a lot of machine stitching and I used a stencil & added some nuvo drops on the stencil. 


Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten