maandag 9 mei 2022

Altered Light Bulb for ***Finnabair*** Guest Designer May 2022!!!

 Hello Lovely Creative Friends, 
 I am very gratefull & excited
to show you my project as this months guest designer on the Finnabair blog.
For this accasion I decorated a glass light bulb that my husband bought me a while back.
I call it: "I give you some light in these dark days"
looking at all that's happening in The Ukraine right now!


Altered Light Bulb: 

First I gessod it with heavy black gesso after that I applied tissue paper with some soft matte gel.
I always use raisin for making my moulds. This time I took it out a little sooner then I normally do so I could bend it to fit my light bulb.
Since it was not fully dried I pressed it against my light bulb and voila it's stuck on there. 




Then I painted it with the darker red & soft pink colors from the vintage roses mica powder set and some water. I also used some other colors acrylic paints to alter my frame. 
After that I arranged my flowers and glued them on my light bulb at the end I added some mechanicals pieces.I also used some different waxes on my frame as well as on my flowers.


At night time:

Finnabair products used: 




I always love the "Art Recipes" on the Finnabair blog but sadly I could not play last month due to me being sick. But I had my Guest Designer spot so I could still play when I felt a little better. This is the BEATIFUL May 2022 "Art Recipe"


I hope I have inspired you enough with my project that you will enter this months wonderful Art Recipe!
Have a gorgeous & creative day.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten