zondag 8 mei 2022

2 Cards for ***Scrap And Me*** Challenge #92 For Mom!!!

Hello my crafty friends, 
Happy May it's the 8th of the month and that means another challenge over at the ScrapAndMe blog. This time the challenge is "For Mom" since it is mothersday today I made one card for my mother in law & one for my own mom. 
The red one was made with the pretty "Vintage Garden" collection {for my mom} and the purple one was made with the "Aquarelles" collection {for my mother in law}. As I said before I always make two cards I just love doing that, always in the same style but different colors.


For the bases of the cards I just used plain cardstock and on top of that I added a sheet from the "Rosy Days" collection {on both cards} with the white woodgrain. Then I added some cut out elements from the both collection I mentioned above. I also cut out the pretty butterflies and placed them randomly on my cards.

Voor Mama: 

My Lovely Mom:

To finish my cards I added some rub-ons, wishing bubbles and some white spray {finally got my favorite white spray yeah....so happy!


 Scrap And Me papers used: 




I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten