vrijdag 1 april 2022

Blowing Bubbles in the Sky Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!

Happy first of April lovely friends, 

Today we woke up with a layer of beautiful white snow on top of the trees, cars, gras & roof tops. But luckily it's melting again because it's very cold brrr. Today I have another layout to share with you all made with the beautiful "Afternoon Sky"collection from ScrapAndMe. I just love that collection but it's oh so hard to take a good picture because of the blue. 

Blowing Bubbles in the Sky: 

This time I made the pictures black/white my loves daughter blowing bubbles she wants to do it the whole day long hahaha. For this layout I used the pretty 5/6 sheet and cut it in half then I placed the opposite sides next to each other. But first I cut off one cm of the outer edge and stitched around it. Then I placed it on the 7/8 sheet. 



Before I placed the upper sheet on the darker blue sheet I cut out the middle part to matt my pictures & frames. Then I added waterdrop stamps and rub-ons randomly on my layout. After that I looked where I wanted to place my pictures and stuck them to my layout and now I could embellish it with a bunch of fussy cut pieces, flowers and butterflies. 

In the end I used some rub-on phrases, words on the frames and I finished it off by using some shimmer spray. I hope you enjoyed my work and I have inspired you to use your beautiful ScrapAndMe papers. 



Scrap And Me papers used: 
 

 

 

 I am delighted you where here on my blog and if you like my work please leave me a comment or if you have any questions about my design...please do so too! I love to be of any kind of help ;-) 

I wish you a wonderful rest of the week!
Much love.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten