vrijdag 8 april 2022

2 Cards for ***Scrap And Me*** Challenge #91 Card!!!

Hello my crafty friends, 

It's the 8th of the month and that means another challenge over at the ScrapAndMe blog. This time the challenge is create a card, well that's easy so I made two of them a blue/aqua one and a pink one. The pink one I made a little shaker box on with a older die by "Cheery Lynn Designs" with some glitter glass and sequins in it. And the blue/aqua one I used a window frame on I just love them. 


I always make two cards if I make cards because in former design teams that was a commitment to the team you where on. So that never left my side lol. It seems when I am planning to make cards I start with one but half way through I begin on the other one and the one I started with is the last one I finish. 

You are One of a Kind so Smile:



If you combine blue and aqua it's not that hard to take a picture in some weird way. As you see I love to stitch on my work and I do that also with the cards I make. I really love the word strips in all the pterry ScrapAndMe collections.


I was so much in a flow with making these cards there is one other on my desk as I write this post using the pretty "Sunflowers" collection using my sunflower die that's in my stash forever {Cheery Lynn Designs} 

Be Happy Beautiful:


Scrap And Me papers used: I have used mainly scraps from several collections. 

 



I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten