maandag 26 april 2021

Ideal Cheeks to Kiss Tag Playing at ***Finnabair's April Art Recipe*** & *** More Than Words Mini Challenge*** & ***Mixed Media Place*** & ***Lindy's Stamp Gang***!!!

Goodmorning my sweet friends,
Today I am sharing another tag with you all, one that I made to enter three challenges. I just love making tags at the moment but my heart is still with layouts so don't be afraid I will still be making them ;-)....I really love to add pictures to my tags as you see in the picture below. This time another picture of our pretty daughter Abbey.

Ideal Cheeks to Kiss: 

For this tag I used two mould sets by Finnabair "The Stars and Moon Moulds" & " Grungy Frames Moulds" all the mediums I used are also from Finnabair. The pink & purple flowers and the wishing bubbles are by 49 and Market. The pastel blue flowers are by a unknown brand {at least for me}. All the chipboard pieces you see on my tag are by the amazing Renea from Renea Bouquets.



The first thing I did was making my tag black with heavy gesso and then I added the manuscript stencil with the rose gold Icing Paste at the end I added blue opal magic mica powder with some water on top of my whole tag. So now my base is ready and I can begin to embellisch my tag. 




The words Ideal & Kiss are rubbons that I put on a light purple pieces of paper. The moulds are treated with ArtAlchemy Acrylic paint in the colors opal magic "violet-gold" & "blue-pink, ArtAlchemy Metallique paint in the colors "vintage rose" & "french lavender! On the grungy frame I also added some texture effect paste in the color powder blue and to finish them off I added two waxes Bronze Age & Turquoise Satin



I really love this months Art Recipe at Finnabair's blog, as most of you know I love every shade of purple and since we have Abbey pink is on top of my list too as is blue so this was perfect for me to create something pretty. 

The colours: pastel pink, pastel blue, lilac!
You could choose two of the four products listed and those where: 
Icing paste, Jewel Effect Paste, Impasto Paint or ArtAlchemy Metallique Paint!

For my tag I used: Icing Paste & ArtAlchemy Metallique Paint {Four different ones}


Finnabair products used: 
Alchemy Opal Magic Violet-Gold
Alchemy Opal Magic Blue-Pink
Art Alchemy Metallique Bronze Age Wax
Art Ingredients Mica Powder Blue Opal Magic


I really love to enter the Mini Challenges at the More Than Words Blog because a tag, card or ATC's are really easy & quick to make and you have so much fun while doing it. This month the word you had to use was "Ideal" that very challenging for me because I never use it....but I am really glad I challenged myself to still enter.
I was so excited to see that Mixed Media Place had a very similar mood board as at the Finnabair blog. So I thought well why not enter here too it's my first time to enter there...I always see their pretty moodboards but I never found the time to make something for it and then the challenge is over before I know it ;-) Looks how pretty.....


I really loved the color challenge at the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog very much that I entered twice too ;-) Look at their amzing color challenge.

Lindy's products used: 

Other products used: 

Thank you so much for your time to visit my blog! I hope I have inspired you to also play along at one or more of these challenges. Have a wonderful day & stay happy and safe.....

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This tag is absolutely precious! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Dana for taking the time to comment on my tag hugs Amy

      Verwijderen
  2. Wonderful tag Amy!! thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So amazing! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wonderful tag! Very nice! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen