zondag 25 juni 2017

My Everyday Life Layout DT work for ***The Dusty Attic*** + Playing at ***7 Dots Studio***!

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today I have a really colorful layout to share with you and so totally out of my comfortzone. When I saw the new challenge over at the "7 Dots Studio" I was instandly hooked on the idea of making something about my "Daily Routines". For me something I do every single day is putting my glasses on my face otherwise I don't see shit hehe. I also work with glasses everyday as I am a optician which I can say is a daily routine also. So what better way then to use some pictures of frames on my layout. That by the way was really weird since I never scrap things but places and people. This layout I created for my DT work over at "The Dusty Attic"!

My Everyday Life: 
I am not such a super fan of orange but I got some amazing flowers by 49 and market which totally fitted the pretty "Cotton Candy Dreams" papers by 7 Dots Studio. For this layout I haven't used as many chipboard pieces as I normally do but sometimes I like to challenge myself and use not so much. {I hoard my chippies because I love them sooo much lol} 

 The chipboard pieces are treated with gesso, spray's and Dusty Attic acrylic paints {these paints are the best} I also used some spray's and stamps to make my background and added some flairs to compliment my work. The pretty pictures are from pinterest and I printed them in different sizes and if you know me a little you know that I almost never use more then two pictures so this one was a real challenge. 


 To complete my layout I added some metal embellishments two cute pilot frames, a heart and a adorable binocular. I also used some glass glitter and some aqua mini prills. The chipboard piece "Our Everyday Life" I took the *our* part away and added *my* from another phrase chippie. 

The Dusty Attic products used: 

With this layout I will be entering this months challenge at the "7 Dots Studio" blog. This month it's about "Daily Routines" and that got me working out my comfort zone with different colors, multiple pictures and not people or places but things. Thank you for the great theme 7 Dots Studio! Here is the picture of inspiration: 
Other Products used: 
7 Dots Studio papers: Cotton Candy Dreams 
7 Dots Studio: Cotton Candy Dreams Word Stickers 
49 and Market Flowers
Stencil Chicken Wire
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray's 
Cuts2luv flairs 
Mini Prills 
Glass Glitter 
Stamps 

Thank you so much for your visit and I sure hope I have inspired you. Have a wonderful week and enjoy the weather at where you live. xox

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing creation I'm in love thanks for playins at 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very interesting and creative project! So many flowers - it is very beautiful!!! Thanks for playins at 7 Dots Studio!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great layout, Amy. Love all the details, especially all the pretty glasses in the embellishments!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh! Love this layout!!! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtige layout, mooie compositie heb je ook gemaakt zo met die 4 foto's. Super leuk dat je mee gedaan hebt bij de challenge van 7 Dots Studio!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. So cool! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very beautiful layout! And so unexpectedly - glasses. And indeed - they are needed every day.
    Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beauttiful layout !!thanks for playins at 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a fantastic take on the challenge! Love the composition, too :) Thank you for taking part and using 7 Dots Studio!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So pretty and I love the glasses. I always enjoy your work Amy. Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen