woensdag 3 mei 2017

Sweet Moments Round Canvas Challenge #5 "Everything Besides Square" for ***CraftAddiction***!

Goodmorning everyone, 
 It's the beginning of the month so there is a challenge going on at the Craft Addiction challenge site right here ==> "Challenge Blog" <== this time you can make everything you would like but if it's square you are out, this was a really hard challenge for me because I normally do layouts. I am not so good in making off the page projects but I thought well I need to give this a go. I am not so happy with this picture because I really love when it has a lighter background but hey it will do. I had I round canvas still in my stash so I used that one for this project.  

Sweet Moments: 
For this canvas I used pretty products from "49 and Market" and also from "The Dusty Attic"to compliment all the products I used from the Craft Addiction store. It was a lot of fun making this but I have to say that I will stick on making layout & cards lol. 

I love me some metal pieces so here I used a pen nip with the word notes on it en also two metal pebbles. For this canvas I used the Powertex 3D Balls Medium, some mica flakes and prills to accent the 3D balls in giving them a bit of coloring.


All the chipboard pieces were treated with gesso from the Craft Addiction store and some acrylic paint by The Dusty Attic. The stencil I used is a new one from Gabi and I added some Decoart Crackle Paste White to it.

Craft Addiction products used: 

Other products used: 
49 and Market "Scents of Nature" Collection, 49 and Market Flowers & Stamps, Dusty Attic Chipboard, Dusty Attic Acrylic paints, BoBunny Stamp, Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, Ranger Crackle Accents, Prills & Mica Flakes, Mica Powder & 3D Matte Gel, Cheese Cloth. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I sure hope I have inspired you to play with our challenge #5 "Everything Besides Square" this month at the Craft Addiction Challenge Blog!
Have a wonderful and sunny day!

2 opmerkingen: