vrijdag 24 maart 2017

Happiness Layout for ***Maja Design***

Goodmorning lovelies,
Spring is in the air and I love it....it's my favorite time in the year because now summer is really nearby. I really enjoyed the latest mood board from Maja Design did you already enter the challenge? If not I will have some inspiration for you using the beautiful mood board. It has beautiful greens and blues in it and such a romantic vibe....that I really enjoyed creating this layout as I do with all of my Maja Design projects.

Happiness: 
I cut the The magnificent Flowerstreet bs sheet in half and placed it on top of the 6th of March bs sheet! Then I added some sprays, stamps and paste on my layout. All the chipboard pieces are by Dusty Attic and I gessod them all, and some of them I embossed and others I added some rust past & mini prills on.
This is the lovely mood board......sight...so pretty don't you think so too we would love for you to enter. Here are my close ups: 


The flowers I used are by several manufacturers. I really loved the text on the mood board that's why I added it on my work in papers strips that I just printed out on my computer. I won a wonderful prize last month at a challenge site with all 13 Arts products and the hugh glass circle I added on top of the "happiness" disk is one of them.


Maja Design papers used: Vintage Spring Basics: 6th of March bs {my b-day} Sofiero: The elegant Wine house, The magnificent Flowerstreet bs and Monochromes-shades of Sofiero: Mono Air Sky bs



Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my post today, have a lovely weekend..... love <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten