donderdag 5 februari 2015

Playing with Prima Marketing's PPP


Hi sweet followers, 
Today I would like to share my second layout that I made as my DT work for the magnificent Imaginarium Designs!!
With this layout I want to enter the PPP challenge at the challenge at the "Prima Marketing" blog.
Take a look at the pretty mood board: 
  

I was totally inspired by the purples & soft teal colors! For this layout I used a picture of myself..I did a lot of stamping on this layout and I am very happy how this turned out in the end because this is usually not my style!


Let's have a closer look: 





Prima products used: 
Patterned Paper: Forever Green Collection 
 

I hope you like my layout and I want to wish you all a gorgeous warm day!!
Tomorrow it's going to be the coldest day of the year they say {hope not I hate the cold} 

Love





4 opmerkingen:

  1. This really is SOOO pretty.....love the colours & the way you've designed the page...that clock on the side looks fabulous!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous layout!! Such pretty colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful page Amy, thanks for playing with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen