maandag 14 juli 2014

Sweet & Treasured Memories Layout for **Tresors de Luxe** & playing at OUAS

Happy Monday everyone,

Last week I went to a birthday party of two of my little nieces one turned five and the other turned eight....I always love taking pictures of all my nieces because I only have a my handsome boy {who doesn't like to take pictures as much anymore} .
The three smallest girls are the ones of my husbands sister and the middle one just looks so adorable on pictures. They were all in their party dresses got me totally in my element :-)))

This young lady turned five her name is Pien 

Sweet & Treasured Memories:  

On this layout I did some stamping, pasting & spraying, I also love using washi tape & stitch on my layouts.
for this layout I used the "Coffee in the Arbour" collection by Maja Design the lace I used totally compliments that collection WOW!!



  Don't you love her dress it looked so much like the papers I used.



Tresors de Luxe products used:
 Ivory Lace Trim Multi Colored LA-121

 Light Pink Fabric Shabby Chic Roses PF-017

White Shabby Chic Lace Flower FL-158

I based my layout on this amazing sketch:


and with this layout I will enter the July "Once Upon A Sketch" challenge.
I wrote a little dutch poem on the back of the layout...
The theme is "numbers" and there are some numbers on the washi tape I used and this young lady just celebrated her 5th birthday.

I hope you all enjoyed my post, wishing you all a wonderful vacation which I'm celebrating at the moment!!!

Love 



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a beautiful feminine page Amy and I love the lace you used.
    Julie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous...love that big white flower & the washi is really lovely...the stitching is fabulous, too.....& sooo nice to scrap a little girl for a change, yes???!!!! Thanks for joining us at OUAS this month! And I'm sure you've already linked this to FB...but just in case, here's the addy:
    Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page :):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Amy I really love this layout. First of all you used my fave papers I really love them. The photos are perfect for the papers too and it is just such a beautiful page. Love the texture and the layers and the washi tape looks fab. LOVE LOVE LOVE it... thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beeldschone layout en die foto is geweldg! Ik vraag me wel eens af hoelang jij bezig bent met je layouts. Zoveel mooie kleine details. En nu dat zinnetje...tadaaaaa.......(kopie/plak haha .......Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen