donderdag 26 september 2024

His Forever Smile Layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard*** + Playing at Lindy's September Color Challenge!!!


Goodmorning creative friends, 
Today I share a layout with a picture of a wonderful three year old boy named "Phoenix McKay" who tragically lost his life on september 14th. He was my cousin Jaime & Weston {her husband} their little boy and he sadly got hit by a car. For me making this layout is a way to cope with the grief I feel, but also for them to celebrate his amazing short life. 

His Forever Smile

Amazing 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Fine Word Set 1
His Smile
Baby Boy Title
Heart Clumps
Loopy Heart Swirl
Funky Heart Swirls
Squiggly Circle Arrow Journal Spots
Photo Corners & Name Plates



The phrase "His Smile" I altered with some paper I used and then cut it out along the lines after that I added some brown wax on the outlines. The word "Forever" is placed on top of that phrase and was treated with two layers of white embossing powder. I did the same with the loopy heart swirl but behind the open hearts I also placed some paper form the collection I used. 



For the funky hearts swirls I spray painted them, after I treated all my chippies I used today with white gesso. I also did that with the rest of my chippies only in different colors The only pieces that I left raw is the circle arrow around the word "boy"! The big yellow flowers are handmade with fabric. I wanted to also add purple flowers since he loved that color but somehow I found more fitting to my page. 


  With this layout I will be entering this months color challenge at the Lindy's Creative Gang Facebook Page the set of this month is "Steampunk Soiree" which is totally my style since I love steampunk I have used the spray's & magicals {colors: Yesteryear Yellow, Apothecary Azure and Bandolier Brown} 

Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies & Lindy's products and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny rest of the week! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten