zaterdag 30 maart 2024

"Spring Vibes" First Journaling Pages Playing at ***Lindy's Gang March 2024 Color Challenge***!

Hi lovely friends,
I would like to share with you my first journal pages ever it felt a lot like making a scrapbook page but then smaller ;-) {I kinda love it} I just couldn't let the march color challenge go by without making something else I love the "Alexandra's Artist" set so much it makes my heart happy....
I have used all the colors of the set!

Spring Vibes:

I totally love these colors from the set but I have my favorites like "Tara's Wild Malve" &
"Jana's Jade" with the last one I added a stencil on my background just by adding that color to my white crackle paste with a little water. Then I used a script stencil also the same way as before I only added the "Martina's Marigold" to my paste. 

This color challenge gave me such spring vibes that I used the pretty new collection here and there on my pages by Prima Marketing called "In Full Bloom" I also used some different flowers by prima and a older stamp designed by Valerie Ouellet that she disgned back in 2017 for 49 and Market. 


I also added some rubons to both my pages and some cute little eggs that I bought at Temu and I cute them in half and coloured them with some of colors from the set. Then I added them to my flower clusters. 



After I added the stencils I took out my whole set and water colored on the background which I also did for the first time and I also added some water oh that was very fun to do ;-)  Now for some close ups look below...



I also added some beautiful flower & leaf stamps and colored them with the set then I added some phrases from Tim Holtz 



And also some phrases from the "In Full Bloom" collection I had a lot of fun creating these pages I hope you enjoyed my post. 

This is the color challenge at Lindy's Gang Blog beautiful colors & happy spring feeling. For this color challenge we had to use the pretty Alexandras Artists Magicals Set which has such gorgeous spring like soft toned colors that I could not resist playing a second time. 

Lindy's products used: 
Magicals Alexandra's Artists: I used four of them...
Karin's Coral
Martina's Marigold
Tara's Wild Malve
Jana's Jade
Andrea's Azalea

I also used: 
Frozen Jack Frost


Thank you so much for your visit today, and I sure hope that I have inspired you! Have a blessed & sunny easter weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten