dinsdag 27 februari 2024

What a Wonderful Treasure You Are Reversed Canvas for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!

Hello to all my lovely friends 
I am so happy you are visiting my blog today for this post I made a reversed canvas. I really enjoy working with all the pretty chipboard pieces by 2Crafty Chipboard. For this canvas I have used two pictures of our little bundle of joy {who is not so little anymore} Abbey! I wanted to create a lot of depth in this piece enjoy my post.....

What a Wonderful Treasure You Are: 

 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Interlocking Grid Panels
Ava's-butterflies
Fine Word Set 1
Word Circle Set 1
Mixed Buttons
Frame Fine Circle With Butterflies
Roxy's Flourish Vine
6 " Circle Revolution Frames
What a Wonderful Miracle You Are Title
2019's

You know what's amazing, you can order directly from the
2Crafty website here so you can also play with their amazing chipboard pieces.




I treated all the chipboard pieces the same way firstly I added two layers of white gesso and then some matte acrylic paint in different shades for some of the pieces I used two layers of embossing powders and for the other pieces I added some matte waxes. 


I cut the word "Miracle" out of the beautiful phrase and added the word "Treasure" to the phrase. On the background of my canvas I added some machine stitching around the edges and a stencil and some tearing in the corners & behind the pictures and behind that I placed the interlocking grid panels with some cheese cloth. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog I sure hope you like my work as much as I love making them. 
Stay happy & creative
 much

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten