zondag 8 januari 2023

Happy Memories to Remember layout for ***ScrapAndMe***Challenge #100 "Anything Goes"!!!

 Hello sweet crafty friends, 

It's the 8th of the month and that means another challenge over at the ScrapAndMe blog. This time it's the #100 challenge and that means it's a "Anything Goes"! With that being said I made a 12 by 12 layout using the pretty NEW "Dream a Little" collection. For this layout I used a picture of nieces Merel & Mijntje at a photoshoot a while back. 

Happy Memories to Remember: 

I did some stenciling & layering the background. The leaves I made them look like the are bold if you know what I mean. The frame around the picture is also handmade with the papers and my sewing machine. 




  Scrap And Me papers & products used: 




 I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

2 opmerkingen: