dinsdag 1 november 2022

The Magic of Christmas Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!!!

 Hello creative friends, 

Happy 1st of November I can't believe it's almost the the end of 2022 this year has flown by so fast. I am not such a fan of making Christmas related layouts, cards I do love to make tho. But for this layout I went all taditional with red & green I used a picture of pinterest this time on that fitted my design. For this layout I used the new Magic Christmas collection.

The Magic of Christmas: 

I really love the cute elements this collection has like the houses, slices of oranges, birds and so much more. The outer side of my layout I machine stitched and I used a lot of white spray & snow to give my layout more depth. All though I am not a fan of these colors this was a fun layout to create....hope you like it. 

Scrap And Me papers used:

  

  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment. Have a great & creative week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten