vrijdag 8 juli 2022

My Wish for You to Find Joy in the Ordinary Tag for *Scrap And Me* Challenge #94 use the color pallette & Playing at *More Than Words* Mini Challenge!!!

 Hello sweet crafty friends, 

Happy July it's the 8th of the month and that means another challenge over at the ScrapAndMe blog. This time the challenge is "Let yourself be inspired by the color pallete" and that is very easy since the new collection "Spring Purple" has those colors. I made this tag with one of the new moulds by Finnabair "Baroque Frames" 

My Wish for You to Find Joy in the Ordinary: 

I took my largest tag die that I own to create this tag I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine. I slightly moved the smaller piece of paper to the right to create more dimension I also lifted it up a little with foam tape. The flowers are handmade with some of my flower dies I always wet them a little and fold them up like little balls and wrinkle them a lot before drying them. 




Then I used my gorgeous new mould by finnabair "Baroque Frames" that I painted with acrylic paints and waxes. This was a really fun tag to make and I hope you are going to play too it would be nice to see what you all will create. 





 Scrap And Me papers used: 





With this card I will be entering at this months Mini Challenge at the More Than Words blog and facebook page here: Art Cafe Facebook Group

 I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten