zaterdag 21 mei 2022

Family Photo's Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!!

 Hi my lovely friends,

How lovely of you to visit my blog today, this time I have scrapped a picture of my little family. We did a photoshoot about two months ago and we let the picture look one we made more then a year ago, only Abbey was making silly faces because she didn't want to be on a picture. 

Family Photo's:

For this layout I combined three paper collections {love doing that} and lots of layering, stitching & fussy cutting. I also added a stencil on the background. This was such a fun layout to create hope you like it.





ScrapAndMe Papers used: 



I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....have a great rest of the weekend.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten