dinsdag 8 maart 2022

Wonderful Spring Day Layout for ***Scrap And Me*** Challenge #90 Spring!!!

 Goodmorning my lovely friends,

It's the 8th of the month and that means another challenge over at the ScrapAndMe blog. For this challenge I made another layout this time it had to do with  "Spring" and for me that means flowers..here in The Netherlands the skies are blue with lots of sun but still very cold tho.....but everything feels like spring. 

Wonderful Spring Day: 

I just love using multiple pictures on my layout but normally I never do that but lately I enjoy making that work. On the background I did some stamping, stenciling & rubons. Here I used the pretty "Pink Blossom 2"collection. I also did some stitching on the edges of my layout. 



The pictures are from last spring, we went to the flower fields in our city and took a bunch of pictures. There were a lot of people, like married couples, pregnant couples and just people who make pictures of the flowers. I matted my pictures with another collection which I will show you below.



I used some 49 and market flowers from my stash {they are the best in this industry and fit with almost every color of paper} I did a lot of layering here to level up to my flowers, in the end I added some art stones & wishing bubbles. 




Scrap And Me papers used: 
 
 

Here is the link to the post of the challenge: ScrapAndMe Challenge #90 "Spring"

I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten