woensdag 5 januari 2022

Our Heart & Soul Embroidery Hoop for ***Renea Bouquets*** & Playing with the Beautiful Finnabair December 2021 Art Recipe!!!

  Goodmorning Lovelies,

Happy 2022 for you all may this year be full of health, happiness, creativity, love and so much more... I have been enjoying myself a lot being on this wonderful creative journey! Meeting a lot of amazing people around the globe thank you all for your sweet comments on my work every single time. This time I would like to show you something different, a embroidery hoop. More and more I see myself liking mixed media. Currently I am totally hooked on my amazing moulds by Finnabair, Prima Marketing & Zuri. Making a embroidery hoop is something I have never made before and I had a lot of fun doing so.

Our Heart & Soul: 

For this embroidery hoop I have used the newest Maja Design collection which is called "Bohemian Harmony" and it is so totally my style......I have added a stencil, moulds, pastes, mechanicals and of course my favorite dragonflies. I really loved seeing the new Art Recipe on the Finnabair blog it has such pretty colours that I had to play along. 





I placed a sheet from the collection behind the hoop but I added the stencil first but also some spray. Then I arranged a my handmade flowers & the pretty Renea Bouquets flowers as I liked them. On top of that my chipboards, moulds & of course a picture. 


Beautiful Renea Bouquets Products used: 
Beautiful Board Small Luna Dreamcatcher Pattern Lasercut Chipboard
.5 Ounce Pearl Super Shard German Glitter Glass
Beautiful Board Chain Link Frame set of 3 Lasercut Chipboard Frames
Tiny Treasures Fenton Art Glass Dragonflies
.6 Ounce Beautiful Beads Coppered Teal Iridescent Pearls
Mini Dusty Blue Spring Mix Roses and Cherry Blossoms Set
Dusty Blue Roses Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers
Taupe Roses and Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers
Reneabouquets Trim Promise Ring Lace

This is the amazing Art Recipe that's on the "Finnabair" blog!!! I have used: Impasto Paint, Mechanicals & Matte Wax
Thank you so much for your visit I hope you like my work & if you would like to know something please let me know. Have a great day!!!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey Amy,
    Gina hier, of dat jij nu een borduurring, canvas, of een blad papier neemt je creaties hebben zoveel inspiratie!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    Je creaties worden gemaakt met veel inzicht er wordt over nagedacht welke elementen en kleuren je combineert.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
    Ik heb je al verteld, dat ik van mijzelf niks van inspiratie heb.
    Spijtig, want ik heb hier zo een mooie knutselkamer en echt wel hele mooie spulletjes om mooie creaties mee te maken en ik gebruik het niet 😔
    Dus om het terug over jou te praten, want het draait hier wel om jou blijf zo mooie creaties maken je bent een voorbeeld voor vele.
    MvgGina 💐🤩

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen