vrijdag 6 augustus 2021

Never Give Up, Life is Beautiful Card Playing at ***Finnabair July 2021 Art Recipe***!

Goodmorning my lovely friends,  
Today I'd like to share a card with you all. I made this card for this months "Art Recipe" at the Finnabair blog. Which is very appealing to the eye at least that is what I think. The phrase I have used here speaks so much to me because on the 23rd of July we have lost a family member {My cousin's daughter at the age of 22} Hanna leaves behind a handsome 4 year old boy & husband. It sadness me the way she died, of a overdose that's why I used that phrase.

"Never Give Up"
"Live Is Beautiful"

For this card I used some gorgeous Maja Design papers from the "Denim and Girls" collection. The amazing chipboard pieces here ar by the wonderful "Renea Bouquets" I have treated those chippies with some Rust Paste, waxes & peach paint.


The big peach coloured flower is a older one by Prima Marketing and the rest of the flowers are by 49 and Market. I also used my favorite stencil on this card called "Dandelions" and I used some two different moulds.

Lets have a look at the pretty art recipe:
Pretty right??
Products to choose from:

Wax

Icing Paste

Impasto Paint

Stencil


The colours: delicate green, dusty pink, light peach


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope I have inspired you, have a wonderful rest of the day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten