woensdag 4 november 2020

Cute as a Button Layout for *** Maja Design ***

Goodmorning lovely followers,

I sure hope everything goes well with you all, Aren't you loving the "Miles Apart" collection as much as I do? It's so shabby chic right up my ally. I have been fussy cutting my brains out lol. For this layout I used another precious picture of Abbey I just can't stop creating with pictures of her. This was a really easy and quick layout to make because I already did the fussy cutting part during my series I watch on tv. I wanted the picture to stand out in this layout that's why I kept it clean.....

Cute as a Button:

It was really fun to create this layout, I took half a sheet of the little things and placed a part of distance bsand placed it behind the first one to later on put it on the keeping busy sheet after I distressed it like a mad woman lol....those buttons you see on my layout are actually chipboard pieces that I altered is Maja Design paper.

On the background of my layout I added a stencil with golden crackle paste but before that I first stamped on it with Gabi's stoic stamp by 49 and Market. After that I sprayed some of my favorite Lindy's spray to soften up my layout. To make the phrases on my layout stand out a little more I used the black ones by The Dusty Attic and the phrase "The Ultimate Photo" I painted black.



After that I added some flowers by 49 and Market, wishing bubbles and some metal pieces with words on it to finish of my layout....and I stopped but it was hard because I wanted to add more lol.


Maja Design papers used: The little things, Keeping busy, Keeping busy-bs and Distance-bs

Thank you so much for being here with me today I hope I have inspired you to take out your Maja Design papers and create with them.....stay safe......

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig als altijd, zo klein als Abbey daar nog is . Marie mag wel extra vellen voor onze fuzzy cutting gaan ontwerpen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een schitterende LO Amy. Je bent een ster in het maken van Layouts. Knap hoor ik zou willen dat ik het zo kon. Zoveel mooie details en wat een mooi effect met de uitgeknipte bloemen en een hele mooie foto van je kleine meisje. Zo schattig. groetjes, Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie layout, en wat een mooi romantisch papier

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen