maandag 11 december 2017

Love This Beautiful Tattoo Layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***The Dusty Attic***

Goodmroning lovelies, 
Today I am back with another layout to share as I told you yesterday with a very different style. For this layout I used two different collections the awesome new "Rusty Autumn" & always amazing  "Vintage Artistry"! Also I used the new black Archival Board on this one and I sprayed some white flowers black to match my layout. On this layout I played with some waxes and black paste to soften the black chipboards a bit and I used the backside of the banner that are attached on every sheet of the collection.

Love This Beautiful Tattoo: 
I always find it hard to use at large chipboard piece on my work but I am so glad this went how I liked it easy peasy. As I sad before I love good delicate tattoos and on this picture the tattoo is so pretty hope yo have one like that someday. I cut out some of the butterflies from the Vintage Artistry collection to soften my layout a little.








49 and Market products used: 
Rusty Autumn: Falling Leaves, Vintage Artistry: Vintage Artistry Flora & Fauna & The Report, Floral Mixology - Pina Colada, 6x6 Archival Board - Remember Today {black}, Seaside Blooms - Cotton, Garden Seeds Linnen & Cotton, Gabi's Hearts of Desire Stamp Set.



 Dusty Attic products used: 
 


Other products used:
Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Rust Paste, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Gesso Black, Ink, Waxes.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market & Dusty Attic goodies… have a lovely Monday.


2 opmerkingen: