maandag 13 november 2017

Rusty Autumn Welcome Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***!

Good morning lovely bloggers.
Today I am back to share another card with you this time it's a very busy and rusty card. The card was made with leftover papers from the pretty NEW "Rusty Autumn" collection by 49 and Market. This collection is just perfect for these type of cards I hope you think so too.

Rusty Autumn Welcome:

This was such a fun card to make I love adding and adding to my work that sometimes it gets very busy but then I still like it. I also love CAS cards but I suck at making those Lisa {from the Cheery Lynn Designs DT} does that much better then me lol


Cheery Lynn Designs dies used: 
Thank you so much for your visit today!
I hope you liked my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten