zondag 17 september 2017

Good Times Layout for ***49 and Market***!

Hello everyone, 
I am so glad you are here visiting my blog again. I feel so happy while creating with 49 and Market products and I hope that shows in my second layout. For this layout I used a picture of my husbands cousins I just love this picture so much and they are such amazing young ladies. Annelijn the one in the middle is pregnant and I am so excited for them they have such a strong bond with each other and that show in this picture at least that is what I think. For this layout I used the Sand & Sea and Cottage Life collections just to show you they go wonderful together.

Good Times: 
I went feminine again because that is where I feel the most comfortable with, although I took out my Bluebells & Linen flowers and they are still laying on my desk lol.... Sometimes I wish I could make masculine layouts as good as other scrapbook artists can. I think to much while making those I guess...I took two of the same sheets from Cottage Life the "Bicycle Ally"one and cut the top of then I layered them on the pretty green sheet named: "Garden Seeds" so that I had two beautiful branches with flowers in the upper right corner and in the lower left corner.


 For the middle part I took out my 8x8 Sand & Sea paper pad I only had three sheets left of that paper pad and I used the backside of the "In the Bluff" sheet. Then I cut out the middle part of my 12x12 green sheet and used it for matting my Sand & Sea sheet I glued them together and took out my scissors and at the end I added white dots on it. Again the chipboard pieces are by The Dusty Attic they are treated with gesso and later one with acrylic paint, ink, embossing powder and waxes {oh I love that stuff}

49 and Market products used: Blossoms Blends Natural Blush, Floral Mixology Mojito, Sand & Sea 8x8 Collection, Garden Seeds Natural Blush, Garden Seeds Watermelon,  Seaside Blooms Natural Blush, Gabi's Whimsical Door Stamp Set, Gabi's Postcard From Paris Set & Cottage Life Layered Embellishments.



 GS-86288 Garden Seeds - Watermelon

Other products used: Dusty Attic chipboard, Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely day and week.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Amy. This layout is just gorgeous. I have been following you for a while, first through Maja Design and now here, and you also make absolutely wonderful layouts for boys and men, I wish I was as good as you ☺.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a beautiful creation with fabulous flowers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amy wat een prachtige lay-out ... Je bet alles zo prachtig bewerkt, mooi van kleur ook. De bloemen ja ... daar ben ik echt weg van....
    Groetjes, Odette.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen