zondag 13 augustus 2017

"You Sparkle" Layout for ***Maja Design*** with Video Tutorial and Winners! ATTENTION LONG POST!! and playing at *Cuts2luv* and *Lindy's Stamp Gang*!

Goodmorning lovelies, 
Today I have a layout to share but also some very important other stuff  I have to announce some winners too yeahhh. For this layout I used two pretty Maja Design collections "Enjoying Outdoors" & "Summer Crush" because both collections had the colors that I wanted to use for it which are purple/pink/peachy tones. This time I used another picture of Camilla her precious twins singing like two little diva's. My post was for last Friday but I was really busy adding this video so I was not ready in time so I stole this Monday to post with approval of Camilla ofcours hihihi. 

You Sparkle: 
Oh this was such a fun layout to make I do have my favorite Maja Design collections and those are not on top of my list but I have to say I think now I will take them out more often. With my precious 49 and Market flowers it is easy to transform your layout in a flowers sea of gorgeousness. As you will see in my video I made this layout through out the day as the light changes during the movie. Have fun watching ;-)  
Hope you enjoyed my second video ever thank you so much for watching now for the closeups: 




Don't you just love these colors together I love the purple and pink /peachy but I never use them like this. I do intent to get out my green/blue papers and flower more do not know why that is tho.....with this layout I will be entering two challenges this month but that you will see later in this post.



On this layout I did some watercoloring but not with a brush but with a piece of plastic....the finishing touches that I have done on this layout are not in my video as I do intent to alter my layout when it is already finished {before I take my pictures} 




Maja Design papers used: 
Summer Crush: Met her at the dance & He gives her flowers
Enjoying Outdoors: Having tea in the sun & Time for reflection
He gives her flowers Met her at the dance
Having tea in the sun Time for reflection bs
The Dusty Attic Chipboard used: 
Lacey Nameplate, Doodads #8, Word Pack #11 and Mini Tabs #2
Lacey Nameplate Doodads #8 Word Pack #11 mini Tabs #2
49 and Market flowers used: 
Shimmer and Shine - Lilac Jardin Secret, Floral Mixology - Cosmopolitan, Floral Mixology - Purple Rain, Seaside Blooms - Natural Blush, Garden Seeds - Natural Blush, Garden Seeds - Watermelon.
 
Other products used: Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays & embossing powders, Cheese cloth, Dusty Attic Stencils, Cuts2luv flairs, Mini prills, Finnabair metal stars & Antique Brilliance wax {Amethyst Magic}, Dew drops, Stamps, Leaves, Gesso White & Clear. 

NOW WE HAVE SOME WINNERS TO ANNOUNCE:
***
***
***
I had 24 entries this time not as much as the last time I had a give away on my blog {last year}...I used random.org 
***
***
***
Denim-P
and the winner of the new Denim & Friends collection is number #13
That number belongs to Nicole congratulations to you Nicole please send you postal address to jeroenamykevin@hotmail.com then I will forward it to Maja Design and they will send you the pretty new papers. 

Now for my second winner a pizza box full of goodies donated by me....
***
***
***
and that number belongs to {I had to laugh outloud because this lady sais she never wins but now she is on a roll} hahahaha it's you Lenet Mos well you will get that box of goodies when you come to my workshop in September okay??

With this layout I will be entering the gorgeous moodboard at "Cuts2luv" this month...pretty purple I used the color scheme, the word wonderful, stars and the same picture twice...and two pretty Cuts2luv flairs...if you love them you can buy them here => Cuts2luv Shop <=
and I will also be playing at Lindy's Stamp Gang this month because they really had a great color palette as well and very similar as the one above but at Lindy's they also had a little twist this month use stamps on you works let's have a look: 
Lindy's Stamp Gang products used: 

I hope you did stick with me trough this long post....and you have enjoyed it too. I still have one spot for my workshop {with 49 and Market goodies} for the 23rd of September if you would like to join you could always send me a email at jeroenamykevin@hotmail.com. 
Have a wonderful day......

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolut gorgeous layout here. I love all the beautiful flowers and the wodden embellisments, it gives it such a wonderful naturla feel. Just sooo sooo beautiful as always hun.
    And biiiig congrats to both the lucky winners here today too. Have fun ladies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahah woooootwoooot. Thank you very much!!! I love your layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your layout is so gorgeous! I can't stop looking at the details! Thank you for joining at Cuts2luv! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fantastisch! Geweldig dat ik heb gewonnen, ben er heeeeeeel erg blij mee! Deze layout is trouwens ook weer geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Amy your pages always blow me away, they are delighful. Thanks for joining our Cuts2luv challenge and good luck !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Soooo beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us at Cuts2luv challenge. Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your page with all of the flowers and cute details! Thanks for participate to Cuts2luv challenge and good luck to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous layout!
    Thanks playing with is at cuts2luv challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen