donderdag 25 mei 2017

She is a Happy Soul Always Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs*** ,playing at ***More Than Words*** and ***Cuts2Luv***!!!

Goodmorning lovely followers,
I hope you are having a wonderful day as we here in Holland are enjoying a day off due to a national holiday.We are planing on making this day as special as can be and we have some nice weather to go with it {almost 30 degrees}
I am so glad that summer is finally kicking in.....for today I would like to share a tag with you using some amazing Prima Marketing papers and dies by Cheery Lynn Designs!

She is a Happy Soul Always: 
Tis was a fun tag to make I am normally more of a soft color person but this collection is awesome because I really like grey/black and pink together. First I cut out all the elements that I wated to use on my tag to later on add them to my work.

For my flower centers I used metal embellishments/brads by two different companies. At the end I sprayed two different colors of my Lindy's sprays and added a flair to my tag which is designed by my teammie Valerie.

With this tag I am entering two challenges first one is More Than Words Mini Challenge this time the word is "She".... and I made a pretty Prima tag for this challenge. 
The second one is for Cuts2luv where it is this pretty mood board/sketch and some elements that you can add to your work......for me the elements I used are the sketch, the moodboard, the word always some watercoloring and it's a woman/girly tag {sorry not a picture}....to my work I added a lovely flair designed by my teammie Valerie as I said above I just love her design work.....  


I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a wonderful day and almost weekend!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow this is so amazing, so many details.. love this..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Supermooie tag met zoveel mooie laagjes en details!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow so fabulous! I love it so much! Thank you for playing with us at Cuts2luv challenge. Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your tag is gorgeous, your layering is amazing! Thank your joining at Cuts2luv and at More than words by the way! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my what an amazing tage, love all the layers and the cuts2luv flair is a perfect fir. Fabulous work and thanks for joining us at Cuts2luv.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. OH !!!! That is so beautiful ! I really love it !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen