zaterdag 14 januari 2017

Life is Good Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning everyone,
It's my turn again on this lovely blog and today I'd like to show you another card I created with some amazing dies. It's a black & white shaker card and I not only added shaker pieces but also cut out gears. I also made some fun flower sprays on this card they are so much fun to make hopefully I get the time to show you how I made them soon.

Life is Good: 

Since I make many layouts I also have a bunch of leftover papers this card was also made with leftovers. First I layered a piece of black with white dots paper on my 15,5 by 15.5 cm base card what is made with just white thick card stock.



 Then I cut out of the leftover white card stock my frame then I took another pieces of the same dotted paper of 14,5 by 14,5 to cut out a part that is just a little smaller then the frame so I could stick my lattice frame on the back of that particular piece.  



Then I added my shaker pieces like the metal daisies shaker parts, mini art stones, gears and beads to fill up my card! On the phrase I made some stripes on the outer sides of the letters to make it pop up a little more that is what I also did with the outside of the card.



Cheery Lynn Design dies used:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies.
Have a lovely weekend.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten