woensdag 15 juni 2016

Evermore Adore Layout for ***Creative Embellishments*** and Playing at Prima Marketing's June BAP Challenge!

Goodmorning lovelies 
I just can't believe this will be the last month designing for this wonderful company. I have enjoyed every single moment of it. Thank you so much Nicolle for believing in me and my work! It's such a great family to work for.....but now it's time for me to take a little scrappy break and make some amazing family memories.....this summer on our holiday to Turkey! With lots of new pictures to scrap for me ;-) Today my layout is based on the Prima Marketing BAP of the month June for this layout I used the pretty "Salvage District" collection and I lighted up the teal color in this collection and added it to my Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces with some Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders. 

Evermore Adore: 
When I saw this cute little girl on pinterest I knew right away which collection I was going to use and this layout was born very quickly. The colors in this collection let you make either shabby chic layouts or vintage ones just by adding a different color of flower or different technique.
As I told you before this layout was based on this months BAP at Prima Marketing I just always love their sketches just take a look.
I didn't use three pictures but I added some pieces of that paper collection behind the picture to make it look like that. As I said this was a quick page for me to make sometimes I will be staring at a page for hours and don't know how to go further but this one I just finished in less then four hours wow....and you know what I really love this style of scrapping. On the base of my layout I added some texture past graphite by Finnabair & golden crackle past on a Prima stencil. Then I stamped with the Distressed Text Stamp!

I also sprayed on this page with some storm cloud color bloom spray but also with bombshell black, sidewalk chalk and c'est la vie cerise {from Lindy's}! This collection of beautiful papers has some amazing text stickers in it that you can use like I did on the picture. 
The chipboard pieces are all treated with gesso and Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders {I wish Prima would make some of those like the color bloom sprays} I also added a bunch of Prima metal pieces, mini art stones and glass beads.

Products used: 
Prima Marketing's: Salvage District 12" by 12"collection
Prima Marketing's: Salvage District Flowers different packs 
Prima Marketing's: Salvage District embellishments pack
Prima Marketing's: Color bloom spray
Prima Marketing's: Stencil crackle
Prima Marketing's: Metal Pieces 
Finnabair: Texture Paste Graphite 
Finnabair: Mini Art Stones 
Finnabair: Glass Beads 
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Spray's & embossing powders
Creative Embellishments: Chipboard Pieces  

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and for your sweet comments every time, I really do appreciate them! I want to wish you a lovely sunny and scrappy day.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw!! Wat een waanzinnig mooie layout!! Zoveel op te zien, alles klopt, helemaal te gek! Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een super geweldig layout is dat!
    Groetjes Lida

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen