dinsdag 15 december 2015

Fabulous You 8x8 Layout for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Goodmorning everyone,
Today I will have two blog posts to share first up is a 8x8 layout I made with some of the new Cheery Lynn Designs dies I received. And the other one is about a wonderful new design team I will be designing for so keep watching my blog today.
This time I went masculine using the blue & cream tones from the "Vintage Autumn Basics"collection by Maja Design. Without any flowers which was weird in a sense since I always use flowers. Yesterday I got my new DT package in the mailbox and I had to dig in right away. Since I was on this team the first time I really wanted to have the B360 - Hot Air Balloons but always some new die got in the way of ordering it but not this time around and I am so glad I have it!

Fabulous You:
The picture I used is one of my handsome little/big man Kevin. I really love his goovy smile in this picture and he looks a lot older here then he was at that time {he was seven}.
I went a little with the theme for this week "Sparkle and Shine" by using some black bling gems on the FRM132 - French Lattice Small Frame hopefully you can see that in my pictures. For the centers of my gears I used little metal brads. 
Lets have a closer look:  



Cheery Lynn Design dies used:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.
This week's challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog is  #215 - "Sparkle and Shine" and I have seen that there are some stunning entries already. I bet you know you can win a $20 shopping spree at the store and if you love our dies we would love for you to enter.
 Have a wonderful and creative day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten