dinsdag 17 maart 2015

A Story Layout for ***Studio 75***

Hi ya all, 
Are you having a lovely day? I am at work and our times are changed which I absolutely hate because we now have to work until 19:00 instead of 18:00 every single day! I think they are nuts hopefully it will last only the six weeks they are intend to but I guess not :-( 

Today I would like to share another layout that was posted on the Studio 75 blog yesterday. 
My team buddy Tracee Provis {from BoBunny} had such a nice picture that she posted on Facebook.
I asked her if I could use it for my layout using Mrs & Mr Black collection and luckily she said yes.
Here is my layout: 
A Story: 
 This picture is so awesome and for me not using flowers is very hard. 
I of course had to use chipboard to fill up that hole hehe
Let's have a closer look: 


 Look at those cute hats that they are wearing I love the story behind this picture thank you so much Tracee for letting me use this picture!

Studio 75 products used: 
Pan i Pani Black 02

Pan i Pani Black 03

Pan i Pani Black 05

Pan i Pani Black 06

Thank you so much for your visit & I wish you a wonderful and creative day!
Love 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten