vrijdag 30 januari 2015

It was the Perfect Day layout for ***BoBunny***

Hi sweet followers, 
Today I would like to share another layout with you that I made for BoBunny using the gorgeous "Rose Cafe" collection I can't get enough of that collection....I have to say I am almost out of the patterned papers :-(
A couple of months ago we went to the beach and I took a selfie with hubby in the car that picture I used for this layout.

It was the Perfect Day: 
Let's have a closer look




BoBunny Supplies used: 
Patterned Paper: French Roast, Post, Espresso/Rose Cafe
Blossoms: Natural Earth Daisy. Blush Bouquet, Clover Pansy
Buttons: Rose Cafe 
Noteworthy: Rose Cafe 
Jewels: Primrose, Chocolate
Craft Wood: Iron Works
Stamps: It Is Written 
Stickable Stencils: Brocade 
Combo Stickers: Rose Cafe
Glimmer Spray: Sugar

Hope you liked my layout and I got you inspired to create something beautiful.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is really lovely! I'm liking your scrappy style sooo much - it's just sooooo pretty :):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colors and patterns of the papers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen