zondag 2 november 2014

Amazing Memories Layout for ***Tresors de Luxe*** + playing at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog

Hi ya all, 
Today I would like to share a layout that I made for Tresors de Luxe with their beautiful lace.
Did you know there is a mood board challenge Facebook page for Tresors de Luxe???
No?? Yesssssss there a three prizes 1st prize $75, 2nd prize $50 & 3rd prize $25 worth of beautiful goodies amazing right??

Amazing Memories: 

  Oh my when I got my new DT package from BoBunny I knew exactly which collection I was going to use first "Rose Cafe" it's so pretty! That phrase you see is one I have created for Imaginarium Designs and they made it for me so sweet.The picture is one of my grandfather, grandmother, aunt & mom in Dutch clothes hihih so funny.

Let's have a closer look:



Sorry for the slightly different colors in my close-ups we have such weird weather here then there is sun & then it's gone hihihi I used only two products that's not like me at all....but hey this paper collection is adorable.

Tresors de Luxe products used:

FL-018

LA-048

With this layout I will be entering the "Layer It" challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog owned by Gloria Stengel I so love that site!
So much inspiration every week thank you ladies ;-)

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Love



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhhh so pretty and beautiful again, how do you do that again and again :-) !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amy, this is just gorgeous my friend! Thanks for joining us here at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is simply stunning! So much attention to detail! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I am in love with your layers!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, what a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. And another gorgeous layout, love the photo too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh my word! Amy! This is stunning. Just beyond stunning! So many lovely layers! I am in love with this one! Thanks for playing along with us a Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen