zondag 16 februari 2014

Happy New's { I'm on the Scrap Around the World } Design Team WOOT WOOT

Hi scrappypeeps,

I was very happy and honored when Helen Tilbury asked me to be on the Scrap Around the World Design Team so I gladly accepted this offer....
I always love their mood boards and before also the sketches where so beautiful.
February will be my first month on the team with a gorgeous mood board by  
from Norway
Norwegian Ambassador 
Just take a look at this gorgeous mood board isn't it pretty??
Well I love it. My layout will be on the second reveal on the 16th of every month....

This is my take:
I used the soft colors in the mood board to make another wedding layout! I never seem to get enough of them.....
I used a ton of new GORGEOUS Imaginarium Designs chipboard pieces a new personal favorite is the gate.
I painted an embossed all the chipboard pieces with some gorgeous Stampendoos embossing powder
I would show you more close-ups but I need to take more pictures so you get that from me later...
I want to say one more thing a big 
Thank you 
 to Helen for believing in my work I hope you all have a wonderful day 
love 




2 opmerkingen: