zaterdag 21 september 2013

My box of little secrets { small Cheery Lynn Designs dies }

Happy Saturday everybody, it's Amy here to share my Cheery Lynn Designs die box.
I bought a really ugly box for just one euro and thought I will fix it up and put my small dies in in there.
I think it turned out great.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
  
Side of the box

Front of the box

Top of the box
I really enjoyed using the gorgeous Gardenia Strip it makes such great flowers. You only have to distress them and use any centre you want.
For Miniature Rose I made them look like a daisy. Oe la la  I had so much fun playing.
I hope I got you inspired to make something amazing.

Have a great crafty weekend,

Love


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Amy this is just lovely! This turned out gorgeous!!! The pretty dies and papers you chose are just perfect! : )

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen