I'm still in seventh heaven.....can't believe I actually made the BoBunny Design Team 2013-2014!
I'm so happy :-),my DT box is still on it's way to my house I can't wait to open it.
Okay now something else.....
Today I want to share another layout with you.
This layout I created for two challenges (you know me) lol
blog owner the amazing Nadia.
Theme: I'll never forget
The sketch is another beauty take a look:
as you know me I flipped the layout! I think it's because I didn't play last month.....
The theme is very inspirational for me, there are some many things that I'll never want to forget like for instance:
1. The day I met my husband
2. The day our son was born
3. The day I got married to my hubby
4. The day I made the Imaginarium Designs DT
and so on....
So for this layout I used I'll never forget the day you where born, my precious baby boy.
I also going to use this layout for another challenge:
Challenge 92 - Anything Goes
Here are the rules:
- You MUST follow the theme and use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die, of course, we would love to see more than one.
- You MUST add a link to your blog post in the InLinkz at the end of this post; no back posting, only new projects are allowed
- You MUST link to this challenge in your blog post or on your gallery post
- You may only enter the challenge ONCE per week.
DL180 - Nautical Wheeler Doily
DL101 - English Tea Party
DL153 - Polynesian Sails Oval (middle part)
Leeza Gibbons - Wishes & Dreams papers
Ingvild Bolme shabby chic treasures rasin oval frame
Zva bling swirls
Now for my layout:
Here we go:
and a couple of close-ups
You are my dream
Remember it's true
It was such a wonderful day
the day you where born
I'll never forget
I love you my
Precious baby boy.
and some little poem for my sweetheart on the back of my layout.
Well this is it for today's post hope you all enjoyed looking at my layout and I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Lots of love