zaterdag 30 maart 2013

Mix it up: Prima's March PPP, Case File 64 CSI...and

Goodmorning to you all,

You know how I love to combine challenges I combined 3 challenges in one layout......jep I did it again lol
I just have to tell you that Prima Marketing was the first company I bought paper from it feels like ages ago......I never stopt loving there papers.
So the first challenge is at there blog I never entered a challenge there because I didn't knew how it worked.
March PPP
Green is one of my favorite colors also love spring very much!!
It's still freezing at night in Holland bbbbrrrrr need SUN.

CSI case file no. 64 love the files over there I think I will try to get on the team......
For Evidence: Jewels, Circles and Stencils
For Testimony: Use a word frome The Scene and Verbs.....

Dusty Attic March Sketch Challenge:
I all came together by accident lol

This is my layout:
And a couple of close-ups:




Hope you all like my layout and have a wonderful saturday......

xox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten