woensdag 16 januari 2013

Happy Mail......

Hi Ladies,


WOOT WOOT I got my first DT package in the mail yesterday can't wait to start creating!!!
I had to work for 3 days in a row and tomorrow I have to go to school so it would not sooner then friday boehoe:
Here is what I recieved: (sorry for the bad picture)
As you can see it a huge amound of there GORGEOUS chippies I'm a very happy girl *grin*
And now something else....
A couple of blogposts back I told you I was a Guest Designer for a dutch scrapbook site called "Dutch Dares"........I created two lo's for them this January. I've showed you some close-ups before.
Today I will show you my second lo, I used this gorgeous sketch that's on there blog: Created by one of there Design Team members (sorry forgot who)
Pretty right??? You can still join them if you want to go over to there blog ==> here <== to win a rak or a chance to guest design for them!                           
I was very happy to have joined them thank you ladies!

This was my take on the sketch:

                                         "The Girls"
The ladies in the picture are my co workers (i'm in the back) as most of you know I work in a optic store called "Pearle" so this collection from Graphic 45 was so cool to use.......
Hope you all like my lo....
I will show you the close-ups again: 

I sooooooo love Graphic 45....they have such pretty collections!

Hope you will enter my give-away because it ends soon you will find it on my right side bar of my blog...



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the LO Amy!!! Amazing design and yay for the chippies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amy this is really beautiful and like you I love the Graphic 45 papers. Well done on this one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amy, this is divine!!!! Looking forwards to seeing your creations with Imaginarium Designs.... too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wonderful page , lovely this paper range :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Amy,

    Bedankt dat je onze guest designer wilde zijn! Je hebt prachtig werk geleverd en ik vind die foto van je collega's fantastisch!

    Groet,
    Marsha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. FAB job with all that G45! Love your color choices! Thank you for hopping along with us at the Scraps Of Darkness/Scraps Of Elegance blog hop!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen