maandag 30 april 2012

A Gorgeous Sketch over at "Once Upon A Sketch"

Hi dear followers,

Just now I saw an amazing sketch over at "Once upon a sketch". The theme of this challenge is HOME and one requirement was to use this beautiful sketch by Nadia Cannizzo.
This is the sketch:
isn't this pretty love it so so much......
And this is my take on it: I used the new prima marketing papers just love the soft colors....





This is one of our wedding pictures aren't we cute??????
We got married on the 20th of this month.
Tomorrow I will be back with another lay out I hope to see you.

Love Amy

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Amy, Firstly congratulations on your wedding and yes you look very cute. It's a bit hard to see your beautiful detail though, I love the colours and your large flower.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely soft colors! A really romantic page! Thanks for playing along at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Amy..thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Glad I dropped by cause your work is GORGEOUS! Congrats on the wedding!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So much love has gone into this beauty of a project. I adore the soft tonings and wonderful details and elements. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at OUAS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. keep those wedding pages coming Amy....they are just gorgeous!!! awesome take on the sketch! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You make such a beautiful couple!! and the page is STUNNING!!! I LOVE your take on that lovely sketch!! Love your style hon! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Just love your take on the sketch just beautiful. I enjoyed having a look around your blog. I'm now following your blog :)

    Thanks for the comment left on my blog as part of the The Scrapbook Kitchen NSD blog hop. It is much appreciated and I will be drawing the winner later today along with a pic of what the winner has won.

    If you were looking for the follow me button (it seemed to have disappeared) I have re-added it so those that want to can keep up with what I am up to. I'm not a post every day person, but I do post regularly.

    Thanks again for visiting my blog xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen